Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dirty Weed Is Born

As the name suggests, this blog was created originally to discuss all things weed. As I started to think of articles to write I realized that this discussion goes much deeper than how to roll a joint or build a secret grow room. The war on drugs effects all of us- whether you smoke or not. The driving force behind this war is full of conspiracy. For this reason, Dirty Weed will also focus on more serious issues concerning marijuana and associated matters.

I served as a 19D in the US Army during OIF I and was diagnosed with multiple mental disorders years after. Smoking weed turned out to be the only thing that would afford me any kind of normalcy in life. Though I'd prefer to be happy without, I can't really complain. At least I've found something to ease the burden of mental disorder. 

As smoking pot is a victimless crime, I don't feel as I'm doing anything wrong. Just because the law is against it doesn't mean I need to listen. If you ask me, the law is bullshit anyway. There are far worse things going on that demand the attention of the authorities than smoking bud. Yet I'm harassed when crossing the borders from Holland back into Germany and made to take a urinalysis at work.

Never once have I smoked a joint then immediately decided to commit a violent crime afterwards. The ones that agree with the law that marijuana is evil are those that are too weak to make their own decisions. Alcohol and tobacco kill millions every year, yet are perfectly legal.

Enough of my ranting though. Time to self-medicate and chill. Happy birthday Dirty Weed!

No comments:

Post a Comment